Loading

16 January 2009

10 Best Movie Posters of 2008

What makes a Poster so special? and when it comes to the movie posters there's a lot that goes into making them!!
A mere poster tells you what the film is all about and with the advent of exceptional Photo editing and image development soft wares they are just getting better and better. The other day when I was looking for some technical poster I found this website which carried a post about the best posters of 08. I picked 10 Best posters {Its my fav. choice of 10} among them which I would like to share here, however do visit the site and you may like the others as well... :)











The Choice is open! Its just my top 10 list, yours can be entirely different and I don't stop you from drawing your favorite list :p !! Do share your top 10 list!!

Source: abduzeedo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Select your language

Edited by Youngistan and template from Dicas Blogger
2009 ©Youngistan | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer: Some contents in this blog are either obtained, discovered or found in the public domain and are intended for educational purposes only.We claim no credit for any visual contents, images, or videos unless otherwise noted. If you own rights to any of the contents featured and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.