Loading

07 June 2008

Stunning Theme based Pick-Up lines

Here you'll find some of the funniest, lamest, sleaziest, cheesiest, nerdiest and weirdest pick up lines on the web. We've collected a huge number of lines and sorted them into categories based on theme.
Be warned
: some of these pickup lines may backfire, so use them at your own risk!

Something like this:

  • Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.
  • Meeting u was fate,becoming your friend was choice,but falling in love wid u was out of my control.
  • You look like my third wife. [how many time have you been married?] Twice.
  • You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night.
  • Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.
  • That dress looks great on you...as a matter of fact, so would I.
  • Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com?
  • By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
  • Wanna dance? I can really put your inertia in motion.





Funny, Cute, Flattering and Cheesy Pick-up Lines!


These lines are light-hearted, funny and cute (or 'cheesy' in some people's books!)

  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  • You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  • Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  • Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
  • Be unique and different, say yes.
  • You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces
  • When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
  • Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.
  • My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
  • Hello are you married? [Yes] Well I didn't hear you say "happily".
  • Hello how are you? [Fine] Hey, I didn't ask you how you looked!
  • I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
  • Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
  • Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  • Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth!
  • [Look at her shirt label.] When they say, "What are you doing?" You respond: "Yep! Made in heaven!"
  • Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
  • Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.
  • Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • Were your parents Greek Gods, 'cause it takes two gods to make a goddess.
  • What's that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it's not coming off!
  • Wow! Are those real?
  • You look like my third wife. [how many time have you been married?] Twice.
  • I want to be your tear drop, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.
  • If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  • if we shared a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together. (tulips = two lips)
  • Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my butt? A damn little kid with wings shot me.

Crude, Suggestive Pick-up Lines! (18+)

Get 'right to the point' with these racy lines. Be cautious: using them may result in you getting slapped!

  • Hey, you wanna do a 68? You go down on me, and I'll owe you one.
  • Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.
  • Do you live on a chicken farm? [No] You sure know how to raise cocks.
  • Hi, do you want to have my children? [No] OK, can we just practice then?
  • Fuck me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
  • Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs.
  • Hey baby, I think you just made my two by four into a four by eight.
  • You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night.
  • I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.
  • Hey cutie, wanna go halves on a baby?
  • I'm an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
  • Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) Because I can see myself in your pants.
  • That dress looks great on you...as a matter of fact, so would I.
  • Hey baby, let's play house, you can be the door and I'll slam you!
  • [Excuse me, do you have the time?] "Yes, do you have the energy?"
  • (Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.
  • I know a great way to burn off the calories in that pastry you just ate.
  • If it's true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by tomorrow morning.
  • The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  • Let's go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
  • They say sex is a killer... Do you want to die happy?
  • There are 265 bones in the human body. How would you like one more?
  • I'm a freelance gynecologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?
  • You bring a whole new meaning to the word, "edible."
  • Lets play "Titanic." When I say "Iceburg!" you do down.
  • Your shirt has to go, but you can stay.
  • Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.
  • Hi. I'm gay, think you can convert me?
  • All those curves, and me with no brakes.

Computer Geek Pick-up Lines!

Programmers, hackers and geeks unite! Try out these computer-themed pickup lines.

  • You've stolen the ASCII to my heart.
  • How about we do a little peer-to-peer saliva swapping?
  • You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
  • My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
  • I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
  • You make my software turn into hardware!
  • Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com?
  • Nice Set of Floppies!
  • I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
  • I'd like to play on your laptop.
  • Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel
  • No, that's not an iPod mini in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you.
  • If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
  • Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I’ll give you sudo access.

Pick-up Lines for Math Geeks and Nerds!

Enjoy Calculus? We're positive you'll love these math-related pickup lines!

  • I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  • My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  • How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?
  • I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities.
  • I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
  • By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
  • Let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge
  • Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
  • I wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
  • You've got more curves than a triple integral.

Physics Pick-up Lines!

The ladies will 'gravitate' towards you once you've mastered these physics pickup lines!
  • I might be a physics major, but I'm no Bohr in bed.
  • Does your skin feel burnt? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.
  • Hey baby. It's massive. You know what I'm talking about.
  • Wanna dance? I can really put your inertia in motion.
  • Can I have your significant digits?
  • You're more special than relativity.
  • My last partner wasn't very stable. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.
  • Heisenberg was wrong. I'm certain about what you're doing tonight.
  • Engineers don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. Friction alone can't get the job done.
  • You and Me = Grand Unification
  • In my bed, it's perpetual motion all night long, baby.
  • Two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves.I think that you're a big part of that.
Enjoyed reading these pick-up lines?.More Pick-Up's will be posted soon as part-2 and part-3.

Please post a comment.We would like to hear from u.

Be unique and different, say yes!!!

1 comments:

uday June 9, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

itz wonderful !
keep it up

Post a Comment

Edited by Youngistan and template from Dicas Blogger
2009 ©Youngistan | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer: Some contents in this blog are either obtained, discovered or found in the public domain and are intended for educational purposes only.We claim no credit for any visual contents, images, or videos unless otherwise noted. If you own rights to any of the contents featured and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.