Loading

21 March 2008

Improve ur Love quotient~~"THE 5 THINGZ"


Five things you should never tell a woman

1. Honey! You seem to have put on weight!
2. Don’t you think you are shopping and spending too much money these days on items that are not necessary?
3. The food is excellent, but you know my mom used to add something that is missing in this, maybe you should ask her.
4. I need a break so I am going off on a holiday with my buddies and will keep my phone switched off.
5. I think you should change your style of dressing - this does not suit you any longer.


Five things you must remember about your girl

1. Her birthday.
2. Your anniversary.
3. Valentines Day.
4. Her favorite flowers and perfume.
5. Her contact number by heart, even if she has bought a new cell 10 minutes back!


Five things you must say to impress your girl

1. Oh you’re looking stunning tonight!
2. This colour suits you a lot.
3. Oh my god! You are losing weight!
4. You look younger and better by the hour.
5. I love talking to you, you completely relax me!


Five ways of surprising your girl

1. Give her a call when it’s absolutely unexpected and tell I love you!
2. Send her flowers and chocolates at her work place.
3. Take her for an expensive candle light dinner and surprise her there with a gift.
4. Buy her something she has been longing for but not bought.
5. Plan a nice trip for just the two of you and plan a surprise there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


web counter

Select your language

Edited by Youngistan and template from Dicas Blogger
2009 ©Youngistan | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer: Some contents in this blog are either obtained, discovered or found in the public domain and are intended for educational purposes only.We claim no credit for any visual contents, images, or videos unless otherwise noted. If you own rights to any of the contents featured and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.